Get more backcountry access. Lightweight for less effort going up, stable and predictable for confidence descending. MTN EXPLORE 95 delivers this combination with a 3D Spaceframe construction and a C/FX reinforcement. Go get your adventures.
Less swing weight in extremities with power under foot. Provides power when skinning up and skiing down.
FULL SANDWICH SIDEWALLS
Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables the combination of optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- 3D FULL WOODCORE
- Mass optimized for the perfect balance of stability and control, while reducing weight.
- MTN ROCKER
- Climbing efficiency and downhill performance. Optimal grip zone for skinning. Smooth terrain absorption. Stability and edge grip for downhill.
- REINFORCEMENT / C/FX
- Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski. Combines the incredible strength of carbon fiber for stability and reinforcement, with an increased level of dampening and vibration absorption above and beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions.
- SKIN CLIP TAIL
- Precut notch in the tail of the ski allows quick, easy, and secure attachment of climbing skins.
- KOROYD TIP
- More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
- BINDING OPTION / SYSTEM
- MTN Binding
- S/LAB SHIFT MNC
- Total edge reinforcement
- 6lb 2 oz.
|SIDECUT TIP MM||128.9||129.9||130.9|
|SIDECUT WAIST MM||95||95||95|
|SIDECUT TAIL MM||115||116||117|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.