An ultralight powder ski with the chops for serious technical lines, the Black Diamond Helio 116 ski eats up deep snow far from the trailhead. Thanks to its redesigned pre-preg carbon fiber layup and ABS sidewalls, the Helio now has improved dampness for a smoother ride. The Helio 116 is light enough for remote expeditions and 10,000-foot days, with the torsional stiffness and smooth flex needed to charge through deep pow or variable crud. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
- Floaty 116-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Redesigned pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved damnpness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow/10% hard snow
- Mounting with telemark bindings is not recommended
[166 cm] 141-116-125
[176 cm] 143-116-126
[186 cm] 145-116-126
[166 cm] 23 m
[176 cm] 24 m
[186 cm] 25 m
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.