Backcountry Experience Shipping Policy
Date of Last Revision: July 1, 2014
BCEXP uses UPS Standard Ground Shipping for all orders that qualify for free shipping.
BCEXP only provides shipping to the Continental United States.
Overseas / Third Party Orders
We do not currently offer overseas shipping due to prohibitive costs, and will not handle third party shipping or transactions with shipping agents due to the potential for fraud.
If an item does not meet your expectations once you receive your order, it may be returned for credit, exchange, or refund. It has become necessary to establish the following conditions:
- Item must be returned within 30 days
- Item must be clean, unused and otherwise in the same condition as it was sent
- Item must include all original tags, packaging, and instructions
* Item must include a copy of the original itemized sales receipt (not a credit card receipt)
* All sales on discounted, sale, or closeout merchandise are final. We do not accept returns on discounted, sale, or closeout merchandise. If there is a product defect, we may allow returns for exchange or credit only, at our sole discretion.
* Items that were specially ordered (BCEXP does not normally stock) may be subject to a 20% restocking fee to cover shipping costs and manufacturers restocking fees at the sole discretion of BCEXP.
* For liability and health reasons, the following items are non-returnable:
- Water Filters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze-Dried Food
- Safety Equipment