COLD WEATHER WARMTH
Dial up the comfort, warmth and control this season with dual thermal layers and a biomechanical shape that can help stabilize a man’s foot for better edge control on runs.
HOW IT WORKS
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every run.
- DEEP HEEL CUP - Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE - The slim, contoured shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help redistribute weight evenly across the foot, reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING - All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- STABILIZER CAP - The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM - The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
- THERMAL LAYER - Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
- FOIL FOREFOOT - A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
View Sizing Chart