The La Sportiva Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX is a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy alpine pursuits. It offers ample insulation and comfort, waterproof protection, and high performance in one sleek, lightweight boot.
- La Sportiva used highly water-repellent materials to ensure that the Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX delivers superior waterproof protection, which is a big plus if you’re out in the show. Its uppers are made of waterproof Cordura with idro-treatment while the reinforcements are made of synthetic leather called Lorica, which has an Antiacqua external coating. These boots are also equipped with GORE-TEX Duratherm liners, which offer waterproof protection, warmth and breathability.
- Your feet will be toasty warm in these boots thanks to their GORE-TEX Duratherm lining, which provides enhanced insulation and comfort. The Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX also comes with 9 mm. Ibi-Thermo removable insoles for added warmth—it basically keeps the cold from the ground from penetrating the shoes.
- La Sportiva’s Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX gives you supreme protection thanks to the Flex Tec 2 in the uppers, which is both sturdy and abrasion-resistant. It is also equipped with anti-shock HP3 midsoles, double Vibram rubber rands on the toe box and along the bottom for extra protection from outside elements, and gusseted tongues to keep debris from entering your shoes.
- Enjoy superior traction while braving those slippery slopes thanks to the Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX’s VibramLavaredo outsoles, which are super sticky and perfect for icy and snowy surfaces.
- As with most of La Sportiva’s alpine boots, these are crampon-compatible, which allows for extra grip and traction out in the mountains. Also, these boots feature the 3D Flex ankle for increased flexibility and reduced ankle strain.