The Backpacker Editor’s Choice Award Winning Sonic™ has been praised as the only bag you really need from -20 to 40 degrees. The premium suite of fabrics and 850 fill power down is complemented by adjustable Thermo Gills™, which regulate temperature without letting cold drafts in. It’s made for variable mountain climates.
Stretch construction at the knees offers extra room for side sleeping or to change positions during the night, as well maintaining the bag shape, thermal efficiency, and loft. An oversized draft collar with a Velcro closure seals in heat and keeps cold air out, and the waterproof/breathable footbox keeps your feet toasty and warm. This bag was made to keep you warm and comfortable in variable mountain climates.
- Award-winning design allows for temperature regulation in variable mountain climates.
- Adjustable Thermo Gills™ vent body heat at your core without letting cold air rush in.
- Stretch construction at the knees allows side sleeping.
- 850 Fill Power down is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified – it is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Oversized draft collar seals in heat and keeps cold air out.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox keeps feet warm.
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal.
- Patent pending.
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage bag
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 9 oz / 1.16 kg|
|Packed Size||18.0 x 9.0 in dia / 46 x 23 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 3 oz / 535 g|
|Fits Up To||6'6" / 198 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||69 in / 175 cm|
|Hip Girth||63 in / 160 cm|
|Knee Girth||56 in / 142 cm|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.