Why Big House Deluxe? The envy of campsites everywhere, you’ll enjoy the supreme features of the Deluxe, like your own front door welcome mat, 12 large interior pockets for keeping your tent organized and your gear off the floor, and a briefcase style carry bag which is easy to tote around and pack. Steep walls and ample head height give the Deluxe a living room feel, and when you add on an Accessory Vestibule, you really have the Taj Mahal of the campground.
|Trail Weight||10lb 3oz / 4.62kg|
|Packed Weight||11lb 4oz / 5.10kg|
|Packed Size||6" x 15" x 27" / 15 x 38 x 69cm|
|Floor Area||60 sq ft / 5.6 m²|
|Head Height||68" / 173cm|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Intended Use||Car / Base Camping|
- High volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space
- Two large, smooth opening doors featuring widows with two closure options. Mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Side wall pockets sized for iPads
- Stowable bin pockets act as bedside tables
- Welcome mat on front door for keeping dirty shoes out of your tent
- Color-coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- The extra large Accessory Vestibule is convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space - sold separatel
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.