Made for alpine expeditions and demanding off-route hikes, the Osprey Ariel Pro 65 is a svelte, streamlined pack for no-nonsense adventurers.
Stripped down, streamlined and svelte, the Ariel Pro is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. WIth one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
HIGH PERFORMING DESIGN
Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND STREAMLINED
These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
A YARN TO TELL
Our NanoFly™ fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
|WXS||3783 IN3 / 62 L||30.71H X 16.14W X 14.17D IN.||3.6 LBS.|
|WS||3967 IN3 / 65 L||32.68H X 16.14W X 14.17D IN.||3.73 LBS.|
|WM||4150 IN3 / 68 L||34.65H X 16.14W X 14.17D IN.||3.85 LBS.|
- NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- 315HD Nylon Oxford
- 200D UHMWPE
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.