The age-old puzzle of the high alpine’s unpredictable weather is finally solved by the Black Diamond Access Hoody, which gives you the ultimate in packable protection. Constructed from a Pertex outer and body-mapped, migration-resistant PrimaLoft One Insulation, it marries durability that can handle the beatings that the mountains dish out with a trim profile for full packability. With gusseted, breathable underarms designed with Schoeller and a smaller concentration of insulation, you’ll be able to work through high-output pursuits without swapping layers. An elastic, climbing-helmet-compatible hood and a pocket that packs the jacket and clips to your harness give the Access Hoody complete versatility.
- Body-mapped, migration-resistant PrimaLoft® One Insulation
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in internal stretch-mesh chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two-way, harness-compatible zipper
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets and internal mesh pocket
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 290 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
[Shell Underarms] Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon with NanoSphere® Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)
[Insulation] Body-mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
[Lining] Pertex® Quantum 20d ripstop with DWR finish (40 gsm, 100% nylon)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.