These lightweight down pants provide ample warmth for many situations and could be layered with a shell for more extreme conditions. Our Flash pants were designed to provide more lower body warmth than a thick pair of fleece bottoms with less weight and substantially less packed volume than any synthetic alternative. The average weight for a pair of these pants is roughly 180 grams and will compress down to about half the size of your waterbottle. What a great way to lighten your pack and raise the comfort level on your next trip! These pants are made in Canada with 850 fill power goose down and an extremely lightweight nylon ripstop shell material. Features include an adjustable waist belt, re-inforced seat material, and elastic ankle closures to seal in the warmth.
- Made in Canada
- Lightweight ripstop nylon with water repellent finish
- 850+ Fill power goose down
- Re-inforced fabric in the seat area
- Adjustable waist belt
- Elastic ankle cuff closures
- Average total weight 180 grams (6.5 oz) per pair
- Average fill weight 57grams (2 oz) per pair
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.