A warm and waterproof down jacket with a highly protective design that excels in Arctic climates.
With a reinforced stretch DRILITE® waterproof shell and a high quality down fill the Triton is a secure shelter from everything that winter throws at you. From daily life in mountain towns to big, remote trips it’s a jacket you’ll rely on through the worst days.
Features & Benefits
- Stretch DRILITE® 40D fabric with 70D reinforced weave
- 154g (Size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through narrow baffle internal construction
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Weight: 700g/24.6oz
- Size: S to XXL