A lightweight down pant that can complement any of our jackets. Suitable for expedition use, high altitude trekking and polar travel.
The Lightline Pant meets the demands for those who want a lightweight, highly compressible insulated pant. Providing substantial warmth for moderate to high altitudes where the full protection of a down suit is not required.
Features & Benefits
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 210g (Size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced knees, seat and kick strips
- Full length 2-way moulded YKK® side zips
- Semi-elasticated waist with removable and adjustable braces
- 1 external thigh pocket
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Weight: 865g/ 30.5oz
- Size: XS to XL