After 40 years the Annapurna Jacket remains our premier off-the-shelf jacket for exploration in the Greater Ranges and Polar Regions.
The Annapurna Jacket now offers even greater functionality in the most serious environments. The exceptional levels of protection and insulation are now matched by an extensively reworked hood and easier to use moulded zips that function better in the toughest situations.
Features & Benefits
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 420g (Size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Box wall baffle construction throughout
- POLARLOFT® wadding on the shoulders to resist compression
- Fully adjustable zip-off helmet compatible hood
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zipper with updated rear GEMINI baffle
- EXL® system incorporated into hood and back of jacket
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle holder and drinks tube retainer
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Weight: 1315g/ 46.4oz
- Size: XS to XXL