Ultralight and incredibly versatile, the Alpine Start Hoody uses Schoeller stretch-woven softshell fabric to provide highly breathable, weather resistant protection for alpinists and other weight-conscious climbers. Gusseted construction allows complete freedom of movement, and the hood fits over your climbing helmet for added weather protection when the wind picks up in the afternoon. This highly packable jacket stows in its own chest pocket when not in use, and a carabiner loop lets you clip it to your harness and take it up a route.
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 250 g
- Fit: Slim
- Size: S-XL
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.